Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
#2 Office Monkey!!
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was bored so I spent about an hour throwing this little lap timer mount together, figured I would share. I used to mount is on my fairing stay but I wanted a better place. This seems to work great, I just need to see how it looks when I get my race glass back on.

And this is an AMAZING steak that I grilled up when I was done polishing... A whole 20 ounces baby! :)

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I like mine velcroed to the left of the gauge cluster on the stock fairing stay. It seems like you'd have to look down too far to see it in that position.. but maybe not.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
What didn't you like about that mounting spot? Apart from a HUD on your visor I don't think it can get any better. :icon_lol:

·
#2 Office Monkey!!
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol well the main reason is I am getting a yoyodyne fairing stay soon so I have to do something with it. That and last time I wrecked I trashed the fairing stay so if that ever happens again, putting it in this centralized location it will be more protected... at least its what i am hoping for lol.

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts
Where did you decide to mount it? Did you make sure to set the max lap time to 8:00 :toothy4::bootyshak.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts