Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can find some larger fuel injectors for a 2006 600rr? it would be nice if the fit into my stock fuel rails too.

·
Registered
886 Posts
hey come on now guys...maybe he's installing a T3 turbo!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Are you sure that you need the bigger injectors? Even with a full exhaust and custom map the stock injectors arent even close to 85% duty cycle. Anyway if you do need some contact R C Engineering down in Socal. They did the injectors for my RX-7 and are very knowledgable and cost efficient.

·
Registered
500 Posts
come on let the guys talk before the flame thrower goes off. why do you feel you need larger injectors?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah guys i just installed a turbo on my bike. i think im gonna run out of fuel somewhere around 5-6 psi. but i think i can up the fuel pressure and get more fuel out of the stock injectors. plus im getting another powercommander for the top injectors. so if anyone has any experience with turbos. any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
172 Posts
yeah guys i just installed a turbo on my bike. i think im gonna run out of fuel somewhere around 5-6 psi. but i think i can up the fuel pressure and get more fuel out of the stock injectors. plus im getting another powercommander for the top injectors. so if anyone has any experience with turbos. any help would be appreciated.
wow mang we gota have some pics of this

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
turbo RR?? pics please! where and what kind of turbo kit?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
hey guys. i have some install pics but i cant get them to upload to the website. we are going to dyno tune the bike tommarow. if anyone want some pics just send me your email address and ill try to get them to you. oh yeah, the kit is from squires turbo systems. the kit will not be released for about another year. this is just a prototype of their system. they're website is ststurbos.com if you want to check out some of their turbo bike pics and sound clips. ill keep everyone informed about how things go. and does anyone know if you can up the fuel pressure on the stock pump?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts