Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The results of Free Practice 1 are in. Rossi, Stoner, Hayden, Capirossi and Vermeulen round out the top 5; all are riding blistering fast paces on the first day out, only a couple of seconds from the fastest lap set by Gibernau back in 2005. Enjoy!

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
mine was 1st, ha ha, i beat you by 4 minutes, we should get them merged.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
:fiddy: :fiddy: :fiddy: :fiddy: Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Nicky

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WHAT?! DOH! Mang, I just got into work. First thing I did was check the FP. It was 7:30 am. Best thing was seeing Nicky scorching, seeing him only 3 thousandeths of a second behind Rossi. GO NICKY!

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
snikwad said:
mine was 1st, ha ha, i beat you by 4 minutes, we should get them merged.
Yah, but mine's looks nicer. MUAHAHAHA!

·
19,904 Posts
just wait till i get back to the states and im done with this dial up BS, im gonna have the nice stuff too :(

Moe can u merge em please. or delete min i dunno, whatever u wanna do.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FP2, just finished and I'm waiting for the results to post. But just from what I remembered, Capirossi was leading with Rossi and Stoner at 2 or 3. Hayden was running 4th and a bit slower @ 33.888. Will post up as soon as I get it... By the way, was doing some extra credit reading and HRC's Chris Herring confirmed that Honda again had no meeting for this race, but it's a foregone conclusion that Honda's here to get Nicky the title and that's the team goal.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pedrosa's comment at a PSP promotional event said:

"Our mission is to stop Rossi winning the title and the important thing to remember now is that I can help our team win the riders' championship."

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay, the live timing threw me off, but here's the real deal; Nicky's on a charge everyone! And look, Pedrosa is right where he needs to be!

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
See below... Sorry.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The Weather for Valencia

3 DAY FORECAST
Friday
74°F (23°C) | 59°F (15°C)

Saturday

83°F (28°C) | 58°F (14°C)

Sunday

81°F (27°C) | 56°F (13°C)

·
19,904 Posts
ha ha, this is gonna be a craaaazzzy ass race man.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You know what's surprising? Troy Bayliss is up in 10th! Well, maybe not surprising, but super cool. WSBK Champ 2006!

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
man this race is gonna be soooo crazy...im cant wait for them to line up on the grid

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
eRRoc said:
man this race is gonna be soooo crazy...im cant wait for them to line up on the grid

For sure the grid line up will be cool but remember there are a handfull of passing areas/ different lines at Valencia. And Rossi is a master at take overs and holding his line. ;o)

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
I know all of you can not wait till the video links are posted
I am still at work it used to work before but now i have to have
a password but do not be alarmed will hook you all up when i
get home in 3 hours

C

·
0 Posts
Thanks Moe. If I can help you at all, pm me...

This site has some of the most up-to-date reporting than any other site. I'd like to thank all of you guys who bring us the MOTO GP updates. It has been a great season no matter what happens! See you at Laguna!

www.600rr.net - Your MOTO GP resource!

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
fo shizzle... did i just say that? well, i won't be able to post any of FP3 and QPs tomorrow, since I'll be at a retreat with my youth group, shaping them up to be fine young men and women of God. there's a little bit of me that would rather be glued to the computer, getting all the updates. last race, this season has been awesome!

In other news...

COLIN EDWARDS RE-SIGNS WITH CAMEL YAMAHA FOR 2007 for a ONE year agreement...

1 - 20 of 152 Posts