Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't about RPM's or whatever, I'm just curious what you guys do to F'ing hang on in the first place. Obviously our bikes get up quick. I've always heard/seen you should have both feet down for a fast launch, but then how do keep from going superman on that ****? :icon_lol:

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
go to the weight room and work ur arm muscles so u can hang on........ idk what other advice to give.. if ur having problems hanging on for a launch then DEFINITELY DO NOT TRY WHEELIES!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
obviously a strong launch is good clutch control, tire stick'n (no spin) and the front is light or up a couple inches at full throttle, so you only need one foot down, if you keep yer right foot on the peg, you can use yer leg muscles to push yer weight forward taking some of yer weight off yer arms. this one thing ive worked on, not for nuth'n, but... my launches are viscious! haha, being off the line first isnt everything, it just puts you in first place! lol

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
go to the weight room and work ur arm muscles so u can hang on........ idk what other advice to give.. if ur having problems hanging on for a launch then DEFINITELY DO NOT TRY WHEELIES!!!!!!!!
Obviously I can hang onto handlebars. I wouldn't have thought that's a good thing to do though. Isn't that asking for a loop?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts