Yes! I got a call from my lawyers office yesterday afternoon to set up an appointment to finalize the settlement offer with the at-fault insurance company from my wreck back in April! I'm so pumped up, it's just agonizing having to wait until Tuesday now. The bigger question is, if everything is settled Tuesday, can I wait until the 2007s come out to purchase a new bike???? I doubt it but I could always get one now and trade it in, IF the hoped for changes occur on the 07s.