Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned my bike for about 2 months now and have rode it about 4 days a week every week since i got it. Yesterday after riding i parked it in my garage and passed by it on my way to work and there was a little blue puddle about the size of a nickel right next to the kick stand. I moved it from the spot it was and checked it when i got home, but it didnt leak again. I rode it today and parked it but still couldnt get it to leak again. I know the drain tubes all come out by the kick stand but wasnt sure if it was something to worry about? When i rode it i checked the temp and it was running normal, so i am out of awnsers. Any help would be appreciated. :banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Sounds normal... But being the colour blue is a little weird???

Any chance your cooling system is filled with engine ice?

Reactions: Scottiehottie

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually have no idea, i bought it used with 2,000 miles on it. I have not done any kind of fluid change to it yet, so what is in it is a mystery. Luckily it still has a factory warranty on it so if it is something that needs to be checked by the dealer i can take it in. My buddy said not to worry about it unless it keeps doing it and if the bike is sounding/riding different. I just dont do leaks very well so wanted to get other folks' input.

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it mate, was probably just a little excess coolant draining out of the reservoir overflow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.