Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a non California 2007 RR with 55000 miles that had a new fuel pump installed a month ago, at which time the leak started. After a ride and with less than a full tank the fuel overflow hose will leak approx. 6 times then stop. The fuel overflow hose and the vent (breather) hose are of course located under the tank about an inch apart. The fuel hose connection is closer to the bike's rear and the vent connection closer to the front. The hose attached to the overflow nipple is a 2 piece job with a plastic connector located 2/3 of the way down. The hose attached to the vent nipple is a plain solid black job. Would anyone with an 07, 08, 09 etc. please look and tell me how theirs are connected and if mine are correct. I'm suspicious that mine are incorrectly installed. Thanks very much.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have 3 hoses on the bottom of mine. The one with the plastic retainers clips is the main fuel line, then there is one for the vent and the other for the overflow. The one closest to the main ful line is the overflow I do believe. It is also horizonal on the tank and vent is straight up into it. I believe that's the way they r anyways. Sorry if that doesn't help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you tlambert_01 Still a bit unsure. Would you please look at the 2 piece hose with the plastic joint 2/3 of the way down and just tell me to which nipple it's attached. The 2 nipples are close together but the one closer to the bike's rear is the overflow. The other is an inch apart and closer to the front is the breather. Many thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts