Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this site in another post site kicks asss and alot of people have good experience. i found this suit which is in my price range "im a broke asss" since i been ridin very hard in the canyons i really want to be properly geared and want to have gear i can take to the track as well is this suit a decent suit doesn't look great but i could really care less on looks at the moment just need a somewhat comfy and protective suit. if u guys have ne other reccommendation let me know. or should i save up for a little longer and get a nice a star or a more top of the line type suit. thanxs guys

http://www.newenough.com/teknic_chicane6_1pc_suit_page.htm

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Well, the suit you linked doesn't have included sliders. That's just one thing. I don't know. I'm sort of preferential for molded protectors for shoulders, elbow/forearms in combination with CE foam inserts, for hard riding. Obviously, you want to get a back protector because foam ain't going to cut it. I recommend a* back protector. It's a good price in part because it's last season's gear (2005). Up to you, but you might want to try it out because I've heard and seen Teknic gear not fit well.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I like New Enough too. They have great deals all the time. If you sign up to get the specials by Email, it's a good idea too.
By the way, I am the guy on the 901 CBR F4. It's my claim to fame.:cruising:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts