Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Leaving the Honda team! UPDATED: June 22, 2009

I know i'm going to get bashed :director:, but I sold my bike today guy is picking her up tomorrow. But I'm switching to team blue. But i'm not leaving my family I'll still be here if you still will except me.

BYE BABY BYE _ IN LOVING MEMORY

Enough of that sh*t - the reason why I sold

Post #25

·
Registered
753 Posts
You'll catch no flak from me, Yamaha makes a great bike man. You'll have to give us a review :icon_lol:

What year is the R6?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Sad to see you get rid of it, but at the same time if i wasn't on my honda my next choice would be that. Nice pick! Oh and I welcome you to stay!

·
One Man Band
1,720 Posts
Sorry dude... no way... the fact that you switched to something other then a Honda is just unforgivable.... even worse.... you switched from a 600 to a 600??? Ban him!

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Congrats man you do not have to ride a Honda to be a member bro

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
ahhh its a shame... you should have tried the 07-09 before you gave up the Honda make :) well i dont think that will be your last bike... so there is still a chance youll come back ;)

·
Registered
551 Posts
ahhh its a shame... you should have tried the 07-09 before you gave up the Honda make :) well i dont think that will be your last bike... so there is still a chance youll come back ;)

i agree with browningbuck......i had a 03 bought a 07 rr and they are so different...

but i wont hate on ya for having a yamaha...ur still welcome to the rr.net world in my book..

·
Registered
836 Posts
as said before, if i wasnt on the 600rr i would be on the r6. as long as u stay geared up youre good in my book. keep it safe. and RIP shocker cbr, im sure next owner will take good care of her. make sure he joins dotnet if hes not already a member!

·
Registered
551 Posts
+1turbotron.....more members if he is not already one....

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have no idea what you wrote - I never made it past your avatar.

I went back and forth between the R6 and RR for a while before I found a sick deal on mine, so I can understand. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
As long as you stay posting on here so I can watch your avatar... I think... uhhhhhh, what's going on now? Mmmmmm.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Unique RR you can stay because i keep wanting to watch your avatar lol

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice bike, I was debating on that or the RR. How is the bike before 12K RPMs? I heard it's pretty weak until you get up there, any review? It should be a HELL of a lot lighter than your RR, & handle worlds better!

·
Registered
785 Posts
to be honest, i love my 07 cbr, but i think the r6 is a better bike in looks. growing up, i always liked the r6 in looks the most.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I must say Honda riders are for the most part very similar. I know a bunch of guys who have said and actally done it that "if I ever got anything other than a HONDA I would get a YAMAHA" And Suzuki guys usually ten to go to Team Green when they switch. Just my opion, but nice bike bro...

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Congrats.......you can't deny that the R6 is one sexxxy b!tch........ :five:

·
Registered
974 Posts
the first thing that came to mind is the guy that cut off his own head with a chainsaw

graphic!

http://www.defraudingamerica.com/iraqi_beheaded%206%20LR.jpg

the next thought and somewhat less pleasant is that next time don't rice out your bike and you won't want to sell it. n/m the firebird in the back is probably ours too, lol.

Well even though downgrade is the word I would use if it keeps you stoked on riding than more power to you and I hope you enjoy it, except the exhaust that's probably going to annoy you like chinese water torture after about 6 minutes.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts