Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I need more COWBELL!!
779 Posts
I have seen some bikes on here with LED's, but I have a feeling you are not going to get much input

Not too many people on the forum do the whole "BLING" Thing

Good luck with the project though....post up some pics when your done

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Leave that junk to the Suzuki guys...a.k.a squid patrol.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The cops around here don't like that much and trust me, you don't want to give them MORE of a reason to stop you.

called local twp... they said that since it makes it more noticable on the sides so cars can easily spot you they dont care.. but if you go in another township they might give you a citation, but you can take it to the judge and explain WHY you have them on and have it dropped.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Check these out bro, 10x smaller and a helluva lot easier to install...

http://streetglow.com/site/products.led.ledstrips.php

Click on the 3, 6, 9, or 12 inch LED Strips, I have 2-12" strips on my belly pan and 2-6" strips on my swingarm, I ran a rocker switch to the tool compartment and power sourced off of the battery so I can turn them on/off when the bike is not running.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I got leds ,7 of them and so far nerver had a problem with it. I only turn them on when the bike is parked. I paid $50 for each light but its stupid bright and the size of a quarter.

·
Registered
801 Posts
lol stupid bright not super bright..lol get with the new lingo man...=)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha i guess, oh well .. so i need some opinions on what to do.. the main features i like about the product i have listed is the for one color changing and the wireless remote access so i dont have to be searching for a button at night if i do need to turn them off quickly.. instead it will be right there where my key is..

·
Registered
801 Posts
One word of advise ....when u put on the lights use quick disconnects. If you ever work on your bike and need to take the fairrings off, you wont have so many wires all over the place. I did that to my bike and it helps out alot. Post some pics when you're done. Good luck on the install.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
will do! i just got down putting frame sliders on and oil change so i have no plastic on it right now haha.. ill post pictures of it as well. :rocker: but yeah i will def get those lights i think.. might be tight on space but i was thinking putting mesh grille on the vents on the bike (small holes of course) that way you cant see the lights ... got plenty of ideas just need the parts.. and my patience isnt working haha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts