Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, it's been awhile since I posted and now I have another problem that I need help on.

When my push left for the left hand indicator, the left light on the odometer panel will go on, but it wont blink. When this happens, my left signal on my front fairing goes on, but it doesn't blink either. Additionally, my rear left signal does not even go on. (it's not integrated, it's stock)

Oddly, if I were to press my right turn signal (which is working) and IMMEDIATELY after press my left turn signal, then the left indicator blinks on both the front fairing and on the odometer panel. However, the rear still does not work.

I'm confused and I'm not good with electronics - can anybody throw me a bone here?

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Check the rear turn signal's bulb its probably burnt

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
If it's not a burnt bulb sounds like you might have led signals and your stock flasher relay is confused with the power draw and not flashing... Get a flasher relay and hook it up.. T

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Well guys, it's been awhile since I posted and now I have another problem that I need help on.

When my push left for the left hand indicator, the left light on the odometer panel will go on, but it wont blink. When this happens, my left signal on my front fairing goes on, but it doesn't blink either. Additionally, my rear left signal does not even go on. (it's not integrated, it's stock)

Oddly, if I were to press my right turn signal (which is working) and IMMEDIATELY after press my left turn signal, then the left indicator blinks on both the front fairing and on the odometer panel. However, the rear still does not work.

I'm confused and I'm not good with electronics - can anybody throw me a bone here?
He got stock signals

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Missed that, Moe you hit it on the head, burnt bulb......

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
The IT rocks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts