Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey members just a quick question is it against the law to ride your bike without side mirrors in California. If it is, is there a website where I can find the California Traffic Codes. Thanks

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much, not I have to put does stupid mickey mouse ears back on. Thanks for the info.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
blueaudi said:
Hey members just a quick question is it against the law to ride your bike without side mirrors in California. If it is, is there a website where I can find the California Traffic Codes. Thanks
It would be a tad bit dangerous to run without them too. I wouldn't even consider it.

·
Registered
286 Posts
A few of my friends back awhile ago got into this, they liked the "sleek" look of the bike without the mirrors etc, thought it looked cooler, however on the free way they looked like flaming retards having to be turning their head all the way around all the time and moving around in their seats to see around them. So basicly nulled out any gain from removing the mirrors =P

U

·
0 Posts
I want cameras facing rearward and two separate LCD's in the cockpit. Sleeker and bling! :lol2:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Vaein said:
A few of my friends back awhile ago got into this, they liked the "sleek" look of the bike without the mirrors etc, thought it looked cooler, however on the free way they looked like flaming retards having to be turning their head all the way around all the time and moving around in their seats to see around them. So basicly nulled out any gain from removing the mirrors =P
Hmm, if your not turning your head all the way around and just relying on your mirrors, you are the flamer. Just kidding :twisted: . You really should be turning your head to look, not just your eyes or relying on your mirrors, they don't show enough to matter. How many times have you looked over at a person in a cage and 2 seconds later they are moving in your lane because THEY didn't turn their head! Then you wonder what the hell?! didn't they see me, i was right here!!! Yep you were, but they didnt do something as simple as turn their head. I get such a kick out of riding with people that have never ridden with me on the street before and were going up an on-ramp and I sit up, twist in the seat and look a 1/2 mile back down the road. They usually back off the throttle and wonder whats up. If they turned their heads as well, there would be no surprise. So not only am I looking for traffic but I am looking for those cages with little lights on the roof. That way I know how quickly I can merge into the lanes. Mirrors help but really boys and girls, do big headturns while in traffic or while turning.

Here are a few pics...

Here is one of a good friend of mine, this is the 1st time she ever touched her knee down as well. Note where the bike is pointed and where her eyes are looking...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts