Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 09/14
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys and gals, We need a ton of signatures for a lane splitting petition in texas.The decision will take place during the 83rd legislative session of Texas on January 8th so we need to spread the word fast!!! Post this link every where and invite as many people as you can to sign it, rider or not!! IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN TEXAS PLEASE HELP OUR CAUSE AND SIGN IT WITH A TEXAS ADDRESS

Hopefully with the passing of this law the horrible traffic conditions will encourage new motorcyclist, a great motorcyclist awareness, and decrease our carbon footprint! Every signature countssss

http://www.change.org/petitions/83rd-texas-state-legislature-reduce-traffic-congestion-by-legalizing-lane-splitting-for-motorcycles

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
This wasn't the case with California

Bein from Cali and a lane splitter myself I believe it is safer to lane split. I have been doin it for 6 years now and I have not yet been hit. If done properly and safely splitting is the best way to ride in traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Registered
103 Posts
Okay guys and gals, We need a ton of signatures for a lane splitting petition in texas.The decision will take place during the 83rd legislative session of Texas on January 8th so we need to spread the word fast!!! Post this link every where and invite as many people as you can to sign it, rider or not!! IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN TEXAS PLEASE HELP OUR CAUSE AND SIGN IT WITH A TEXAS ADDRESS

Hopefully with the passing of this law the horrible traffic conditions will encourage new motorcyclist, a great motorcyclist awareness, and decrease our carbon footprint! Every signature countssss

http://www.change.org/petitions/83rd-texas-state-legislature-reduce-traffic-congestion-by-legalizing-lane-splitting-for-motorcycles

Im from Nor Cal, but signed using a Texas address. :shakehand

·
Registered
233 Posts
the Petition only said required 71 signatures.... so technically is the requirement filled? I know the more the better. But with the required petitions signed shouldn't it already go before Texas's congress?

·
BOTM Winner 09/14
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think the requirements are just goal markers

·
BOTM Winner 09/14
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump!

Guys we need more!!! Trying to hit 1000 AT LEAST!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts