Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Performance wise i would say there one of the best exhaust you can get, there best cans are basicley just kinda can looking though.i still havent decided between two brothers and leovince yet...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Performance wise i would say there one of the best exhaust you can get, there best cans are basicley just kinda can looking though.i still havent decided between two brothers and leovince yet...
Do yourself a favor. Put the kids to bed and get the Leo Vince.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Wow why doesn't anybody search or go on Youtube and listen to sound clips.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
yes, they're excellent pipes. i have a full SS leo on my bike with titanium can. i love it to bits and would recommend their products to anyone. check ebay for blowout pricing. one seller "leovinceoutlet" is blowing them out CHEAP for some of the older models. got my full exhaust for my 04 for only 550 (retails 1299) brand new!

·
Registered
406 Posts
No it's crap. It adds about 30 lbs to your bike and decreases your horsepower output by 15 due to the flux capacitor baffles and in turn increases the engine temperature by about 50 degrees which results in melted fairings. Stay away at all costs.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
youtube video doesnt do any justice on sound!..yes, leo vince is a great sounding pipe...

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,790 Posts
yes, they're excellent pipes. i have a full SS leo on my bike with titanium can. i love it to bits and would recommend their products to anyone. check ebay for blowout pricing. one seller "leovinceoutlet" is blowing them out CHEAP for some of the older models. got my full exhaust for my 04 for only 550 (retails 1299) brand new!
you weren't kidding, i browsed his ebay store & found a LV SBK Ti FS for our bike for $660, that is cheap, looks awesome, i wish i had $660 right now, very tempting.

·
Registered
543 Posts
is there a big difference between SS and Ti? I would guess Ti little lighter maybe... and looks a little cooler.... any real advantages/dissadvantages ?

...full SS SBK Factory for $550 shipped...

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,790 Posts
is there a big difference between SS and Ti? I would guess Ti little lighter maybe... and looks a little cooler.... any real advantages/dissadvantages ?

...full SS SBK Factory for $550 shipped...

it's mostly weight but they also use their best designs with Ti systems.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts