Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My carbo can came with a sticker logo on it.. looks decent but was already damaged a little from packing... so i dont think it will last forever, especially i get caught in a good rain or maybe when i wash it....

the exhaust did come with a metal logo and some rivets though... would be nice if this was on there... or if i could put it on... i have seen others with it on there.

my question is, can i drill and install this ? how far i have to drill... i dont want holes through the can, and i dont wanna mess up the carbon. anyone done this? or shouldi just say forget it ha...

just tryin to represent, dont see any leos around here

-Aaron

·
AMA Supersport Racer ** BOTM 08/10 **
1,838 Posts
When I first got my Carbon Leo, took the bike for a spin and got it nice and hot came home and peeled it right off. Just how I like it.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha i like the logo on the side... id like to put the metal one on is what im sayin.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
I put the metal stick-on logo on my leo and even with extremely hot temps and many washes its still holding strong after almost 2 years.

I think when I put my logo on it was before I put the pipe on so I made sure the surface was perfectly clean.

i like how it looks with the logos too

·
AMA Supersport Racer ** BOTM 08/10 **
1,838 Posts
The sticker on the side of my Leo was metal and it peeled right off.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
right now i just have a normal sticker on.... its the one that came on the pipe. the metal logo I have has no adhesive on it, only two mounting holes and a couple rivets to mount it. would require drilling little holes and throwin it on there... which i am considering. I dont think two little holes will hurt it, especially filled with a rivet

·
Registered
119 Posts
Glad you picked up the Leo.

I too am wondering about this, I ended up putting the extra sticker on the other side, so it would match. :) Although, I haven't washed my bike since I put the pipe on, lol.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mine didnt come with extra sticker... just the metal one. hmm im half tempted to just drill couple little holes and see what happens

1 - 8 of 8 Posts