Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally installed my used leo vince thanks cbrocket600. this thing sound awsome. i can't wait to take it for a ride.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dope. how is the sound??
it sound really good , deep when idling nice growl when i revved at about 3k. the weather sux right now and i have more mods to do so she's on the stands relaxing until all is done and the weather breaks.

·
Banned
185 Posts
i have my leo and i love it its really loud...the book says at 9k its at 105 db which is pretty loud or it could be 109 i forget but still as a slipon its a great pipe. sounds really mean when you shift from 1st to 2nd and all the way up when you open up the throttle so nice. congrats and enjoy bro

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
105 db? That is crazy loud, you better get ear plugs.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I have the same pipe but in C/F. Road with it the other day and got full wood. Sounds amazing and yes, when you shift at 11K it sounds great. Loud exhaust for sure, its right up there with my Two Bros on the F4i

·
Registered
176 Posts
Post a vid when ya get a chance!

·
Registered
587 Posts
finally installed my used leo vince thanks cbrocket600. this thing sound awsome. i can't wait to take it for a ride.

Hey man whats up? Looks good! Hey i found a sticker that came with that pipe ill mail it to you pm me your address ...Peace!

·
Registered
83 Posts
i have the same pipe. I've been debating between putting the sticker on or just leave it sitckerless. The sound is amazing. Great pipe

·
Registered
533 Posts
great pipe ive had it for a year..i didnt think it was loud until i rode my freinds r6 on the highway...the cbr is alot louder on the highway...and resonates..but who gives a cr6p this pipe rocks my socks

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
finally got to take the bike out since i put the pipe on. this thing sounds great, i only had it up to about 6k but i know i'm gonna start wearing ear plugs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts