Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.sitogroup.com/pls/pazsito/pk$ges_upload.download?nome_file=F16950/AR-7269-7270.mp3

For those of you who wanted to hear what the Leo Vince sounds like...

I emailed Leo Vince and just a couple days later one of their representatives replied - very fast and very informative - he gave me a link that showed the slip-on stats and had a link to listen to the sound of the exhaust (which is the link above)

I am DEFINATELY getting the Leo Vince CF as soon as I get the cash

Oh yeah, he also added this (pretty neat):

Being a 51-year-old company we employ a mixture of both old-world craftsmanship and the latest technology the industry has to offer. For example, welding, assembly and even packaging are all done by hand, while design, R&D and testing are all performed with the aid of computers, CAD/CAM programs and dynos. Another important aspect to the construction of our exhaust systems is that they are built entirely in-house. The titanium and carbon fiber silencers, the carbon fiber brackets, springs, straps * everything you see (except a few nuts and bolts) * were machined, stamped or produced by our technicians, even our new electronics.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Has a nice sound to it, Im just stuck on a D & D

·
Registered
338 Posts
I have been trying to decide what exhaust to get forever now on my 04 Blk/silver 600RR. I was thinking of Two Bros, Jardine, or Leo V. I had a Two Bros Ti exhaust on my yellow F4i and loved the sound of that pipe. But after hearing the sound of this exhaust...I think i'm going to be investing in a C/F Leo Vince!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts