Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi........i decided to buy a exhaust for my 600rr(2005) i have a choice between a leo vince titanium slip on or a micron titanium slip on.....what do you guys think i should buy.....

·
Registered
323 Posts
i think there's a post bout these same exhaust exhaust before. me i personally love the leo. sound great. not too loud and not to quiet. and the Ti look awasom.

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,790 Posts
Leo Vinci! i like Italian. :01_thumbu:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Leo vince is the one i'm getting, and (i'm not biased here, i've had others) there is something about micron that just turns me off. there is something about those pipes i just cannot stand.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Go with the Leo. I just got 1 and it sounds sweet and looks really good. It sounds better than alot of the exhausts I have herd.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Go with the Leo V. Got mine from ridersinc. Great pipe.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and leo it is...thanks guys.....

·
Registered
457 Posts
Not to confuse the issue, but I love my Micron!! Sounds so much better than the Yoshi and Akra! I've not heard the Leo, so I can't comment there. I reckon you'll be very happy with either one.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got a micron last year and I was happy with it. This year I got a great deal on titanium Leo Vince And I gotta tell you the leo vince is sooooo much better. Sound and performance wise.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts