Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am in the market for a LeoVince EVOII slip-on for my 2006. Any suggestions on a dealer / site to pick this up from?

I am happy to support any forum partner vendors as well at a market price!

Also, couple questions:
1. With a slip-on, I've read there is no retuning of the bike or fuel systems, etc. I literally slip it on and call it a day?

2. Any other considerations I should know after installing the slip-on?

Thanks as always!

·
Maynard
7,085 Posts
I picked mine up from biohazardcycles (that's his name on here), so shoot him a pm. You can also check hardracing (same name on here) as well. I've bought parts from both of them and had a good experience.

1. It's that simple, that's why it's called a slip on. Slip it on and enjoy it. No retuning is needed. It doesn't hurt to get a power commander but it is not a necessity at that point. I have an akra slip on my bike with no tuning.

2. Just enjoy the sound. If I'm not mistaken that evo ii may have a removable baffle for sound (it did on my 08, not sure for the 06). Get the finish you like and have fun. Titanium doesn't look as cheap as aluminum but I enjoy the carbon finishes as well.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very cool - will do.

Unfortunately, from the looks of it, they only make aluminum for my '06 model. They seem to be few and far between as it is. 2006 is a long time ago at this point!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts