Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to an open house. talking to one of the sales guys and my buddy who works there. they were telling me about this guy who bought a new 'busa. this was his very first bike. they even told him he should look into getting something else until he had some riding time under his belt. he said "no way, not happening". so, brand new 'busa w/ 3 miles on the clock and $1000+ worth of upgrades, is now his. hops on, rides to the end of the shop lot to turn onto the 6 lane divided highway. everyone watching. slows down to check for traffic. he needs to turn right on the highway. looks, hits the gas, damn thing almost bucks him off, shoots straight across the first 3 lanes then crashes it in the grass median. the guys said that bike was riding him all the way to the point where it came to rest. once they found out he was ok, they were dying. he did some damage to the bike, but i can't remember what.

sorry for the length. it's friday and i'm mentally done w/ work. if you go riding, be safe! supposed to be in the mid-60s here in maryland tomorrow.

C

·
0 Posts
great story! hope the poor squids pride wasn't damaged too bad.... :bitchslap:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Thats what he gets, i wonder if he had even been ona bike before? If not serves him right, big balls, no brains LOL :bitchslap:

·
Registered
618 Posts
What woudl you expect! Dumb ass!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts