Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats some BS...i feel sorry for him. they should have given him a new bike by now. that happened to a friend of mine. but it was yamaha. the third time it happened to him they said that if it wasn't fixed that time that he would have a new bike for when h e came back. sure enough he went home with a new r6. but no matter what company it is...that is the right thing to do. COME ON HONDA!!!!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Not all states have a lemon law in effect, thats prob how your bud got a new bike after 3 repair attempts. Dave`s state doesn`t have the lemon law.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
law or not, i think three strikes your out. know what im saying? i think honda can afford to give him a new bike and take the old one to look at the problem and prevent it from happening again. if possible!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
i think honda can afford to give him a new bike and take the old one to look at the problem and prevent it from happening again
I agree completely, you`d think they`d want to study the bike on their own time, not on Dave`s time.

L

·
0 Posts
Meddie600RR said:
I read over on 1000rr.net that he is getting a 1000RR in place of his 600. He didn't know if he would have to pay the difference, but he said hes letting his lawyer take care of it
there were 2 guys going through the same thing at the same time, not sure if you are talking about dave, but i think that is the other guy that said that.

dave got his bike back and has had no problems in the last week that i have heard of. they replaced damn near the whole bike over a few times in parts from what he said. the last thing they replaced was the throttle bodies and fuel injection system. i was going to give it another month just to be sure everything is cool and then take it down.

it should not have taken that long to fix it and that should not be happening on a brand new bike. we'll see how it is going a few weeks from now...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts