Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Played a couple games with Shane (Repsol on here) and his baseball team last year. Hurt my knee right before season, and screwed my shoulder later in the summer when I dumped my bike, so I missed most of the season.

Hopefully I will be playing a whole season this year. Can't wait to get out on the diamond.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I used to play baseball. Then volleyball. Some tennis. Wrestling in high school. Golf for a while.Now I just workout consistently but getting into rugby tomorrow or next Tuesday!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Every single Rugby player has something broken at EVERY given moment.

Me : So you play Rugby?
Rugby player : Yeah, check out my fingers. This one is broken and growing all crooked.
Me : You might wanna get that checked out.
Rugby player : Nah, thats nothing. Check out this scar on my shins. Compound fracture.

You guys are the most beat up athletes in the world and this is why I golf.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Every single Rugby player has something broken at EVERY given moment.

Me : So you play Rugby?
Rugby player : Yeah, check out my fingers. This one is broken and growing all crooked.
Me : You might wanna get that checked out.
Rugby player : Nah, thats nothing. Check out this scar on my shins. Compound fracture.

You guys are the most beat up athletes in the world and this is why I golf.
Oh no. Haha

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've played for 8 years and never broke anything. Only gashed my eyebrow(superglued it shut on the sideline) and messed up my shoulder for a month. On the other hand, I've broken two kids noses and knocked a guy out cold for 20 min last season, it was awesome(yes, I'm pumped that I causes harm) lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
231 Posts
<------ my name :). still play but my college years are over. now just play competitive club teams. also like tennis and i think i will get into that more since i have had a lot of concussions from soccer...
also go the gym a lot now

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
I used to play soccer, but then took up Basketball. Now I'll be droppin' dimes, swishin' shots, breakin' ankles and throwing 360 between the legs dunks yo! Alright not the last one but definitely the first 3....

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Used to play hockey, just like on ice but with in-line skates... tough sport!!

Also used to do some stunts on the rollers... loooooong long time ago!

Now I mainly do one sport... channel shifting on the TV... I rock at it! hahahaha

·
Registered
955 Posts
Whenever I tell someone I play rugby, they always ask "is that the one with the sticks?"

Sent from my ADR6400L using Motorcycle.com Free App
baha you need to move to a smarter town.

I've played soccer all my life but decided not to play in college. I play volleyball, basketball, tennis too. used to swim and play water polo back in the day. pretty much, if a ball is involved, im down. my first word was ball.

·
BOTM winner 03/15
2,308 Posts
Played football for 25 years. I say football cause that's its name, not soccer (runs and hides, waiting for the inevitable flaming of the Limey d**k :) )

1 - 20 of 26 Posts