Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I tried searching all over and I did not see a thread like this. Basically lets see everyones "originality" with stickers/decals.

I'll post mine.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm not a fan of decals. I prefer to leave the bike clean or pretty close to the factory. Why should I advertise some company when they don't pay me anything to advertise it. But decals are sometimes nice to hid the dings.

·
Registered
258 Posts
polishpete is that a full hamaguchi system on your track bike or a slip on??? can i see it up close??????????
Looks like the full kit to me. How up close are you looking to see? Lots of people have them. I have one on mine. It's a beautiful kit.

·
Registered
923 Posts
i love the sponsors decals too, hope you like mines ok, take care.

rodrigo

what do you think?

·
Registered
923 Posts
not at all, i just clean it every day and thanx for the comments LOL i think the back seat decal make a lot of argument and more when my friends(females) saw it LOL. glad you like it.

·
Registered
923 Posts
bro this bike is awesome, you did a great job on this ah! tha paint, decals all in this bike i like it and more the decals very original, take care of her and please dont drop it. congrats man!!

·
BOTM 12/ 07 My Kickstand is up
10,565 Posts
Nice tail! That something someone makes or is it a custom job?
purchased the fiberglass tail from nick at ridersinc ... they were the only ones in the us selling those tails , but now they're going out of business ... so the only other way to get this tail is straight from italy

http://www.maddoctor.it/

·
BOTM 12/ 07 My Kickstand is up
10,565 Posts

A Trojan sticker.. that is awesome! :icon_lol:
i do it for the ladies :hump:

no vinyl shops had these logos ... so i had to trace them all in illustrator myself and took the files down to the shop to get cut out

1 - 20 of 33 Posts