Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post a pic of your helmet.
Im struggling trying to pick a helmet....

www.helmetharbor.com has good prices on Shoei X-11s shipped, right in my price range, but im not sure if any of the graphics would match the bike.
Did you guys attempt to match the helmet with your bike or did you just pick any graphic you liked?
could always go plain/nographic

·
Registered
585 Posts
[email protected], I think there is already a thread on this with about 4 pages of pics. I forget what area of the site it is but try and do a search.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oops.
Thanks!

btw- i was checking out pics of your bike at sbn and I noticed that your mirrors are removed. Do you ride like that all the time? It looks awesome...

·
Registered
585 Posts
Yeah, I never really used them before. I always turn my head to look before making any turns. I guess you can even call it a safety factor for not letting me lazily just check the mirrors. :lol2: To be honest i took them off so I can ride around highchair when I get bored...when I get the wheelies down better I'll try a few highchair...yeah, that'll be a while. :roll: They make plates that you can use to cover the mounts. I just fashioned the covers myself out of some plexi-glass I had laying around the garage. I love the way the bike looks w/o them..but most people I've talked to say the opposite. Well, to each their own.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the pics of your bik Random, I fancy the mirrorless look.

leester: how do you like the arai compared to the shoei? also, nice prelude, I have a 2000 :)

thanks again guys.

·
Registered
255 Posts
my lid

1 - 19 of 19 Posts