·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sadly This Is Now Sold.

·
C.F.A. member **New Joyzeeeeeee Racer YAAAA BOY
1,726 Posts
Holy shlt thats a sexy bike. You must have a really really good reason for gettin rid of her.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy shlt thats a sexy bike. You must have a really really good reason for gettin rid of her.
Thanks man! Yeah the wife and I are thinking about moving back to NY and want to buy some land so some of the toys need to go.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
bump for a nice bike and i think you meant watsen front turn signals not levers

Just logged 5500k on it $7300ish Clear title in my hands and it's never been down. The previous owner did scrape the rear cowl a liitle on the right side a liitle. Nothing major but... Has new tires and a new fender eliminator kit which are not in the pictures. I will take some new pictures this weekend.

I'm in Southern California if any serious buyer would like to come see the bike!

Any question just ask, might be missing a thing or two off the upgrade list.

Pazzo levers
Watsen levers
Two Brothers exhaust
Lockheart frame sliders
Lockheart swing arm sliders
Lockheart racing mirrors
520 conversion with Red sprocket & Red chain
K & N Air filter
Rear seat cowl
BlueGauges
Grips
Tasty Nuts screws Black & Red

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No offers???

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just paid the registration on this last month and put new tires on it too.

·
Balky Bartokomous
834 Posts
Bump for a clean bike.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUMP to u... hey where did you get that chain? brand? style? thanks mang
Honestly it's been about a year since I got it, dont really remember... I will see if I can did up the info for you though.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anymore offers?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still up for grabs, I thought I had a buyer but it seems to have fallen through...

·
Registered
960 Posts
If you want to get rid of any of the parts then let me know i have the exact same bike.. minus some of the fairings and cute parts you have lol.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you want to get rid of any of the parts then let me know i have the exact same bike.. minus some of the fairings and cute parts you have lol.
I might... I'm getting a lot of interest in the Two Bros and the Pazzo's. My big thing with parting it is I had help putting the stuff on and would need to get help going back to stock so I need to make sure my buddy is willing to help.

·
Registered
960 Posts
well keep me posted.. Bike looks awesome sorry you have to sell it. If you decide to part some goodies out pm me prices for the stuff you wana get rid of.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
thats a sweet bike man. the red accents are pretty cool. and ur 2Bros exhaust is juicy. free bump!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts