Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
REVIEW. FOLD levers, Full Length. they also sell shorties, but im a 4 finger rider.

i purchased these for my bike, took a while to get here because of the Canada Postal workers strike.

initial impressions were good they were individually packed in bubble wrap and in a proper sized box.

easy to fit, the were a direct bolt on!

took me a few KM to get them adjusted to where i like them, and they were very easy to adjust while on the highway.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350452255562&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

i would purchase these again if i needed new levers tomorrow!!

after a few months of use, if i remember i will update with how they seem to be lasting.

PICS.

STOCK

NEW LEVERS

·
Registered
579 Posts
looks good!

I myself recently bought the hong kong pazzos of ebay, and they are unbelievable!

My two buddies(both r1 guys) had an argument over them, one who has pazzos was betting money that mine were pazzos and the other guy was like no these definitely feel better, when i finally told them they were the chinese version they about **** themselves lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.