Which lever so you SUGGEST?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i am pretty much on the fence about getting some new levers. :banghead:

I know it all comes down to how each individual set of levers feels in MY hands but i would like to get other opinions on these levers so please...dont be shy

All levers will be shorty, black with red adjustable.

Pazzo:

CRG:

ASV:

Titax:

Personally, right now i am attached to the Titax ones but i would love to hear your opinions.

:cruising:THANKS:cruising:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn You Omar

·
Registered
8,212 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well so far ASV has over whelmed...

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
the fp's should be out in 3-4 weeks for the honda's...
10-4....

Got my ASV's in the mail today from you guy's. Great price, free shipping, arrived fast......:shakehand

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
glad you got them quickly and like them lucky :) asv makes some killer levers and the only lever with a warranty right now for the honda's. the warranties are the best feature imo and hopefully in the future more companies will start doing this.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well...i am very very partial to the titax but i think i am going to go with the ASV...

venders...here i come.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
well...i am very very partial to the titax but i think i am going to go with the ASV...

venders...here i come.

Thanks guys.
you must have missed the ASV EAD thread. not saying you're not going to like them, but a whole lot of us were less than satisfied with both the levers and the customer service provided by ASV.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you must have missed the ASV EAD thread. not saying you're not going to like them, but a whole lot of us were less than satisfied with both the levers and the customer service provided by ASV.
i guess i did miss it...:banghead:

sure am glad the mods up that little search button in.:cruising:

·
Registered
842 Posts
Can you post up the link to this thread.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a set of ASV shorties and they are awesome. Solid and a lifetime warranty on heavy damage. I would highly recommend these.

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
ASV is good with there 5 year warranty. the other 3 brands are almost identical in their design. i personally pick the CRG becuase i like the brand. but if you have the cash go ASV. if you dont have to money go with either pazzo or CRG, since i never use the Titex, i cant say much about it. however, in reality, i dont think Titex is too different from the other 2

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
I am so loving my ASV shorties. I was hesitant to go with the clutch side shorty, but am glad that I did. Not hard to pull the clutch lever in at all......wErd. :cruising:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts