Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought an RR and the previous owner took of the rear fender and just installed like a license plate bracket. After riding today for about 50 miles i got of and saw that the license plate was all jacked up. It looks like the wheel or possibly the stock hugger was bumping it. Is there anything i can do to fix this?

I'll post pictures of the setup if it helps.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
take a piece of aluminum and put two 90 degree bends in it and drill holes and mount it on each of the rear pegs

·
Registered
258 Posts
take a piece of aluminum and put two 90 degree bends in it and drill holes and mount it on each of the rear pegs
That's the exact method I took and I'm hitting my plate too. Gotta make sure you angle it in. Harder to see, so the cops might care, but at least you won't rub it 'til it falls off.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Just bought an RR and the previous owner took of the rear fender and just installed like a license plate bracket. After riding today for about 50 miles i got of and saw that the license plate was all jacked up. It looks like the wheel or possibly the stock hugger was bumping it. Is there anything i can do to fix this?

I'll post pictures of the setup if it helps.

throw tag in the trunk and bracket in the garbage

·
Registered
329 Posts
just find some metal and attacht it to where the stock one juts look at he little holes and use ur imagination to figure out how to add some metal.. its easy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts