Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i come out to my bike today and my license plate is gone and there are wires hanging off my tail and my FE is gone and my signals. WHAT THE ****

i park in a open place around a bunch of motorcycles where my motorcycle is clearly visible. i dont get how someone was able to get all that **** off my bike without anyone saying hey that dosent look right.

But i guess it happened. So i filled a police report and have to go buy a new plate now. Just really put me in a "im going to stab someone in the neck" kind of mood.

sorry just needed to vent.

safe riding all

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Effin bastards were probably in a hurry and snagged both the plate and FE
they probably wanted one or the other and figured its much easier to grab
both Karma is a mean Bitch and will get them one way or another

·
Registered
134 Posts
sounds like he/she only wanted your fender eliminator and your plate just happened to be attached. the thief wouldn't take the time to remove the plate off the FE and risk getting caught so he just ripped the whole thing off. i would check every bike you see in the future for your FE, and make sure you carry at least a baseball bat to settle things.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
that sux man. the thief probably wants to put it on a stolen bike with the same model/colors as yours. keep an eye out!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Damn economy.

But by any chance did you have a custom plate? Like 2Fast4u? or sumn like that? Im thinking about doing that for mine, it's much easier to spot a stolen bike or plate that says "SEX69" or somethin lol. cops would see it, think its clever, look it up in the database, and voila! reported stolen! idk, personally i hink custom plates just attract more attention and could pose useful than eye candy!!!

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I hope one of the two things happen. The plate will fall off hit the back tire and fly off the back slice through his neck, or the police catch them.

I was in the similar situation as you, someone touched and tried to swivel my plate back and forth. I notice the wires were sticking out and it wasn't in the initial position that I had set.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys, i honestly hope i never see the ass hat or else i will probably do something retarded.

I think next fender eliminator i make im going to spot weld all the nuts onto the screws.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Theres a show on NBC or somethin called "What would you do?" where they put ppl in odd situations to see if they will react. Most of the time they dont. So even if someone did see, the odds are they wont intervene. Sorry to hear about that.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Wow that sucks big time. Yeah karma will get him. She may be slow sometimes but she gets around. And it normally hurts when she gets to you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts