Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
T BOTM Winner 11 / 11
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going down to Lil Tally with STT the weekend of Nov 6th? We have got a good sized crew from North Carolina and South Carolina heading down. Hit me up if you wanna hop in the caravan. I also have a friend wanting to buy an Advanced spot if you know anyone needing to get rid of one. He said he would even settle with a intermediate spot if he had to. Oh well, hope to see ya'll down there.

·
Registered
903 Posts
My wife and I will be there on Saturday in Advanced group. This will be our last one of the year. 10 total and lovin' every one of them.

·
Registered
710 Posts
We are going to pass on Tally, but will be going to CMP at Kershaw SC 2 weeks later. Still have to get the bike back together after Jake's Barber crash. Tdub

·
T BOTM Winner 11 / 11
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck Muffin Man. My friend finally found a spot. Good deal xrated. Maybe we could meet up and pit by each other. It's always nice to meet new people in the .net family. Tdub how bad was Jake's crash at Barber? I take it he is ok seeing as yall are going to CMP. We haven't made our minds yet if we are going to CMP or not yet. The past two years in November it has been stupid cold there. We will see though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts