Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to give a shoutout to user lilbuddy16 I made a thread about the TSTindustries plate holder and he was nice enough to send me his all I had to do was pay shipping! I've never been a part of such an awesome forum everyone has left me fantastic feedback on my threads thanks lilbuddy16 and everyone on this forum :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
I would like to give a shoutout to user lilbuddy16 I made a thread about the TSTindustries plate holder and he was nice enough to send me his all I had to do was pay shipping! I've never been a part of such an awesome forum everyone has left me fantastic feedback on my threads thanks lilbuddy16 and everyone on this forum :)
Hey man...to me thats what this place should be about...help each other out. We all started somewhere and any help, advice and knowledge you can get will only keep you safe (oh yeah and save a few bucks on mods).

Hope the plate holder works out for you. If you end up needing new hardware Im sure homedepot will have it...maybe just shoot TST an email and ask them what size screws do they include.

I hope the ones I sent to you are the ones you need. I just saw three screws sitting in a bag near the plate holder so I think those may be it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey man...to me thats what this place should be about...help each other out. We all started somewhere and any help, advice and knowledge you can get will only keep you safe (oh yeah and save a few bucks on mods).

Hope the plate holder works out for you. If you end up needing new hardware Im sure homedepot will have it...maybe just shoot TST an email and ask them what size screws do they include.

I hope the ones I sent to you are the ones you need. I just saw three screws sitting in a bag near the plate holder so I think those may be it. :thumbup:
Thanks again pal super supportive! And don't even worry about the hardware I'll figure it out. it's cool you even went out of your way to locate the screws can't wait to get off of work now haha

And thank you for the reply mrnewengland this is the best forum around end of story! :cruising:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts