Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met a girl through a friend of mine who claims she has a limited edition pink and purple kawi zx-6r that was imported from italy and is supposedly worth $23,000. She also claims that it is a 2003 which is clearly untrue because it looks nothing like the 2003 U.S. model unless the Euro model had a single headlight that year and looked like a late 90's model bike (highly unlikely). Just wondering if anyone out there knows if there is such a thing as a limited edition pink and purple kawi zx-6r cuz im betting this chick has no idea what she is talking about.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
tell her you have a 12" tongue and can breath thru your ears, see if she believes that....
then you can pull the ole' i show you mine if you show me yours.

N

·
0 Posts
If it's a Superbike then I can believe that but other than that....nah.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
:bs: hahaha. that girl's totally bs'ing you. tell her to show u her bike, then her tits.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
more importantly why didnt you bust out laughing when she told you all this?
well she is smokin hot and i didnt want to make her feel like sh*t by laughing at her or make myself look like a **** so i just played it off... and as for the italy thing, they do have jap bikes in europe as well buddy and some of them look different then the u.s. versions.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
which is even more reason why you have a 12" tongue and can breath through your ears.

·
Balky Bartokomous
834 Posts
Sounds pretty rad... and made up.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i will most definately take a pic of it next time i see her... i HAVE seen this bike before and it looks like a late 90's zx6 with a custom paint job is all.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I would have thought the only way you could get a Kwak anywhere close to that sort of value it would need to be full world supersport spec!

Sounds like a crock o'sh1te to me....

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
lol, this place is full of non believers. i have the same bike, LE in pink and purple. its soooo badass. i love telling people its worth 27 grand.

you really need to post up pics, not just of the bike, dont be stupid, the girl obviously seeing how your claiming that shes smoking hot. well comfirm both the hottie and the bike

1 - 20 of 22 Posts