Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
that kid does have mad skills. reminds me of this kid i raced motocross with that did 40 ft table tops on his 50. im sure thats not his first time on a bike probally his first time on a 125 size bike

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
if i remember it right that was just a promo vid for the kid and was recorded during the c group track day there is no way thats a race those guy are definitely moving too slow fro the race and that track is streets of willow, i give him props though for doing the 1.21 i thats pretty damn fast for that track

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
LOL, wow that video was retarded, I could have done without all the bs "his bike barley worked and he still smoked everybody". Smaller bikes are much faster at streets of willow.

·
Registered
594 Posts
LOL, wow that video was retarded, I could have done without all the bs "his bike barley worked and he still smoked everybody". Smaller bikes are much faster at streets of willow.

youre just jealous that kids can woop your but at streets :all_cohol

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
youre just jealous that kids can woop your but at streets :all_cohol
It would be hilariously close, but I'm still faster on my 1000 at streets, bwahahaha! :bootyshak For some reason I keep on duking it out with little kids at Streets, little buggers only weight like 60-100 lb's!

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
yea i've seen the vids of that lil guy....still not impressed by him zooming around ppl @SOW. especially in the novice grp...LOL

·
Registered
594 Posts
It would be hilariously close, but I'm still faster on my 1000 at streets, bwahahaha! :bootyshak For some reason I keep on duking it out with little kids at Streets, little buggers only weight like 60-100 lb's!

hahahah look him up when you get a chance. his name is austin dehaven. great kid. you shouldve brought out a 600 :toothy4:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts