Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bike parks out front for the time being. It has been out their for a few weeks now. We are redoing the garage. Well the other day a group of kids stole my bungy cords i had straped to the bottom of my pass foort peg. I found were they live. And i found out were the other little kids live that always drop candy wrapers, trash and all kinds of other stuff in my yard. i have been taking the bikes from the kids that stole my bungy cords and putting them on the pourch of the other kids. Because they r friends they just think they forgot their bikes there. im going to do this a few times then im going to chain the bikes to a poll in front their house, and mail a letter with the key to their house telling their parents what they did.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i hate to be mean but from the way they look the only way they are going to cut the lock is if they steal my bolt cutters.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Chain them up to a pole and sit out there with a camera and take a picture of the expression on there face when they find their bikes.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Buy some streamers and make them look like girls bikes.

D

·
0 Posts
Call the cops and report the little bitches!

...or just call in sick one day, hide in the bushes and wait for them to come by, then pop out and shoot them in the ass with a pellet gun.

·
Registered
169 Posts
report to the cops man. my buddy screwed with a bunch of kids that stole his motorcyle gloves. He also took all there bike and well we reorganized them you couls say... lets say yeah the people involved yeah cops werent happy with us but the parents luckly said it was a good thing we did and didnt press charges............Just be carefulll

·
Registered
31 Posts
Depending how big your town is, if its large, cops dont liek these things and can rather cranky if called upon by the parents. If its a small town, they might even provide the chains for the bikes, but ya gotta be careful. I second the motion for the rattle them pink aswell.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts