• No, the idea needs some work.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting a Dynamometer and to promote it locally, I was thinking about resurrecting the sportbike night that Harley Davidson had that was ended when the Buell line died.

Anyway, how interested in a dyno-drag contest would you be if you had one like this locally? Competitions would be top BHP (brake horsepower) and top speed, alternating monthly.

$20 entry fee, winner gets 50% of the pot! or something like that.

On-topic comments and ideas are welcome
Approved by Moeman

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
at our big motorcycle rally last year the local dynojet shop brought a dyno. they did hp and torque shootouts with different classes. like harleys and sportbikes were in different classes. with more classes for engine CC's in each. to enter the shootout was $20 to do a partial tune or something like that was $60 and a full tune was $200. but they didnt come back this year cause i dont think they made much after vendor fees to be there.

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
at our big motorcycle rally last year the local dynojet shop brought a dyno. they did hp and torque shootouts with different classes. like harleys and sportbikes were in different classes. with more classes for engine CC's in each. to enter the shootout was $20 to do a partial tune or something like that was $60 and a full tune was $200. but they didnt come back this year cause i dont think they made much after vendor fees to be there.
Which rally? Ours is the third largest, so I am sure they will be there just to promote their product. Last year they charged $150 for a full tune with a power commander, and $300 with other modules.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts