1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
damn man. sorry to hear about a loss in your area. another man died here just about a week ago. he was driving like ****, way too fast, no gear, and slammed into an old truck. it was bad.... this is just no good. :neutral:

·
Registered
502 Posts
yeah i ride that same stretch of road on 95. its been under constuction for years now, alot of deep grooves in the road surface, if the front tire falls into these grooves, the bike want to track in the groove,and might upset the rider enough to cause a crash?? RIP...

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
he'll be in my thoughts... RIP bro...

On a side note: did you guys notice the section in the article about
The accident is under investigation and Frith said speed might have been a factor, but it is too early to tell.

WFT!!! why is the implication of speeding even mentioned. i mean, it's basicly the equivilant of reporting...

"An SUV fled after causing a 10 car pile up tonight on the GW bridge. A woman is suspected of operating the vehical, but it's too early to tell."

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
yea, that's fricking rediculous. that's really horrible for them to do, all they're doing is trying to my the guy look bad, as well as motorcyclists in general. i ******* hate reporters... :evil:

·
Registered
238 Posts
I hope it wasnt the road. It hurts even more when its something that could of been avoided. Here in LA, there are a couple of 6 inch gaps in the #1 lane that stretch out for sometime. It could catch your wheel and you better be ready. RIP.

·
Registered
41 Posts
my thoughts and pryers go out to him and his family, somthing really needs to be done about that road so somthing like this will never happen again. R.I.P RIDE TILL I DIE

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I hope it wasnt the road. It hurts even more when its something that could of been avoided. Here in LA, there are a couple of 6 inch gaps in the #1 lane that stretch out for sometime. It could catch your wheel and you better be ready. RIP.
my thoughts and pryers go out to him and his family, somthing really needs to be done about that road so somthing like this will never happen again. R.I.P RIDE TILL I DIE
we have a lot of roads like that out here. you REALLY have to pay attention to the road here. it sucks. after a while you just learn which roads are bikable and which aren't. i find new ones everyday. it sucks. :-x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts