Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gps tracker
Home > Products > GPS Tracker

$425.00 QTY

Radar Roy's
Badge Rating

... Locate your vehicle in real time via the Internet. ...
- Radar Roy

NEW: GPS Tracker MLU-100

Finally a GPS tracking unit to fit a motorcycle, ATV, Jet Ski or any toy. Not to mention automobiles, construction equipment and just about anything you may want to track. Unit is approximately the size of a king size cigarette pack, antenna is approximately the size of 2 credit cards.
Our unit is $425.00 with monthly rates as low as $6.00 per month + pings.
Now you can track your vehicle via the new MLU and Integrated GPS system. YOU can actually see where your vehicle is 24 hours a day by simply accessing the internet web site and "pinging it".
Zoom, find address, and more from the Internet..
Locate and recover your vehicle before the thieves get away with it. Disable the engine within seconds via the internet. Have control of your investment. lead cops to the vehicle by pinging it from the GPS web site. Gives exact location of your vehicle with street address and Longitude & Latitude. This amazing GPS will notify you by e-mail alert to your cell phone, home computer and or fax machine when your vehicle is moved outside the invisible"GeoFence" zone you choose, or if your vehicle alarm is triggered. Locate and recover your vehicle and bring her back home! Many more alerts and features included.

· Track your vehicles manually or automatically. Automatic updates are available up to ten times daily or manually locate via the web.
· You can unlock your vehicle's power door locks if they are locked out or lock them if the vehicle is left unlocked by phone or Internet.
· If you cannot locate your vehicle in a parking facility, it's horns and lights can be activated to assist in its location from a phone.
· While on vacation, you can monitor incase of movement without an alarm
· You can be alerted and/or control the features via telephone, cell phone or Internet
· North American Coverage including population areas of Mexico and Canada

· Easy Installation Install the MLU for basic operation using a simple power and a ground. More complex features are available and should be done by a professional. Consult your local installation provider for information.
· Easy Access - No CD's required
Simply log into the secure web site using your user name and password using any Internet connected computer running Internet Explorer
Package includes, transmitter, three day back-up battery, relay, cables
Monthly Coverage Fees
Basic (includes 10 pings and e-mail alerts) $6.00 Month
Mid Price (includes 15 pings and e-mail alerts) $10.00 Month
Complete (Alarm notifiication, GeoFence, 30 Pings) $15.00 Month
Limited One Year Factory Warranty

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think it would be a great investment to protect our beloved RR

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Ive had mine GPS linkable since i took delivery.

London + the worlds most stolen vehicle + GPS = happy me

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes you can disable the bike as well its identical to the lo jack system that they had for cars a few years back i am buying one that's for sure

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my pleasure cv what do you think about asking mri or slava to get us a group buy with that company ;-)

C

·
0 Posts
Mri is good about setting up accounts, as well as flatout too! Have ya shown them this post yet? Get a bunch of people interested and i bet they will be stocking them. I'm debating on spending the money on suspension though. Besides that, I might want to go out and shoot someone if they had stolen my bike.. :lol2:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Thats been around for a while. Nextel's new GPS tracking feature is another good alternative; I seem always leave my phone in my bike while away from it.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Ashish said:
Thats been around for a while. Nextel's new GPS tracking feature is another good alternative; I seem always leave my phone in my bike while away from it.
Yeah! It will not roll your windows down or unlock your door, but it is a lot cheaper and you already are useing it. Just hope that they locate it before they destroy the phone...

·
Registered
546 Posts
LC_RR said:
Ashish said:
Yeah! It will not roll your windows down or unlock your door, but it is a lot cheaper and you already are useing it. Just hope that they locate it before they destroy the phone...
by the time they break the tail open, i'm sure i can find them. besides, most theives are too stupid to toss away a newer nextel.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cv
i sent nick a pm including a link to this post so he can check it out
and i asked him to respond here if he can get us a group buy ;-)

C

·
0 Posts
Nice job buddy! My girl could check up on me if she gets worried... Maybe not a good idea for her to see I'm halfway across California and will not be home in time for dinner... :lol2:

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh no you are right about that one may be you should not tell her you got such a gadget on your bike :bitchslap:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts