Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
I swear I saw the same exact thing posted somewhere else before. I think best of craigslist, but the item was a bicycle not a ninja mototrcycle.

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
I lol'd.Hard.

·
Registered
85 Posts
"He was so impressed with me he offered me to be his son but I thought that was sissy so I said no way."

I think this is my favorite part! LOL

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
"I bought this bike for $12,000 dollars from a retired mercenary that fought in both World War 1 and World War 2 and had his right arm bitten off by a shark in the Phillipines while stationed there as a shark handler. When he sold it to me I had to arm wrestle him for the honor to buy it. I broke his arm in 7 places when I did. He was so impressed with me he offered me to be his son but I thought that was sissy so I said no way. "

and the best...

"The bike has 5 speeds in total:

Speed #1) 1-30mph - Sissy Speed
Speed #2) 31-50mph - Less Sissy Speed
Speed #3) 51-70mph - Boyish speed
Speed #4) 71-100mph - Pre-teen Boy Speed
Speed #5) 101-210mph - Manly Speed "

is there anything beyond epic fail at this point? this obviously takes it!

later

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I cant afford to be that manly .

·
Registered
254 Posts
I swear I saw the same exact thing posted somewhere else before. I think best of craigslist, but the item was a bicycle not a ninja mototrcycle.
Definitely seen this before, but funny none-the-less. I think it's hilarious how some people actually take him seriously...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.