Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I play I was gold last season then my brother play my account and ruined my elo when the new ranking system came abroad... lil danny if you ever wanna play send invite!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yea it's hard to keep up with the competitiveness of all the others that play the game.. So many trolls and some of the people are just insanely good it's unbelievable but still lots of fun!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have a few buddies who are pretty damn good. I just got tired of trolls. Ill play occasional game but ive got school and work now. Mostly just get win of day and call it good. Feel free to add me though incasr in ever on! TrevorDel

·
Registered
64 Posts
LoL is fun, but it's quickly becoming incredibly competitive, like Heroes of Newerth. If you guys want a fun DotA based game, try SMITE.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Never liked HoN or DOTA even DOTA2 but that's just me.. Yea trolls are annoying specially when games are at least 30-50 min long and if one person decides to throw or not follow the team you pretty much going to lose.. Besides that ill still keep playing here and there haha

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I quickly uninstalled smite. I would get super fed and end up losing -_-. It's a good way to piss someone off. The game was all about tanks. If you built tanky, you won.

·
Registered
63 Posts
You been playing the newer so to speak ARAM map in league? Pretty fun stuff forces you to play things you otherwise would never play.. Quicker than playing ranked or reg 5man and way less stressful and relying on teammates lol fun stuff add me lil Danny

1 - 9 of 9 Posts