1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
That was an obvious setup. The guy needs acting lessons. On a side note, this should be in the off-topic section, or pictures/videos.

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Listen my good man, I always post here. When you are an important guy like the UPS man you can do what you want. If you disagree then I shall BAN all your UPS packages :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

That was an obvious setup. The guy needs acting lessons. On a side note, this should be in the off-topic section, or pictures/videos.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Ah yes, this is why they invented defense skills. Her body language showed exactly what she was gonna do. Block them shits! Screw taking a shot to the face by some bitch.

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
went too far with saying they were massive. Very poor form and low impact. Girlie punch!!!
I agree, a slap and a punch. Now how do you not see that coming? She reals back like hell and throws the punch. WTF? Put one arm up and step intro her. Her punch is blocked and she looks like an ass.

My girl has tried to hit me just playing around and always hurts herself on my bones. lol. Then she gets mad cause it hurt her. I tell her every time, don't try to hit me and you won't hurt yourself. lol

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Funny as hell. I agree that if women want to consider themselves equal to a man in everyday stuff, they need to accept responsibility for this kind of crap...and not expect us to mow the lawn and open the pickle jar! lol If a girl closed-fist punched me in the face, you better believe I would kneel on her back while she was face down on the sidewalk until the cops arrived, and I would press charges just on principle that people (male and female) need to be held responsible for their actions.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Listen my good man, I always post here. When you are an important guy like the UPS man you can do what you want. If you disagree then I shall BAND all your UPS packages :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Well I should hope you BAND all of my packages. Or use some tape at least..... just don't BAN all of my packages... :icon_lol:

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Smart Azz :toothy4::toothy4::toothy4::toothy4:
Now you did It.. NO PACKAGES FOR YOU!!!!

Well I should hope you BAND all of my packages. Or use some tape at least..... just don't BAN all of my packages... :icon_lol:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hey Stephen, k.... serious question. When you bump into a FedEx guy or any one of your competition... do you get into any heated exchanges defending the quality of your services? :icon_lol:... really, do you?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts