Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
That is in a dealer,,, look at all the repsol cans on display beside it,, I can't believe the bodss man / owner allowed a gixer to be painted like that

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
LOL look at the SRC sticker by the seat,, it is ripping off HRC,,, the exhaust has even been re-routed to an undertail,, some one waisted alot of money on a making a complete knock off

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
That picture was taken at the international motorcycle show. It was in the detroit area a couple months ago and it caught me off guard the first time i saw it. I almost even took a picture and then noticed it wasn't a honda. haha

·
Registered
599 Posts
An abomination.

·
Registered
374 Posts
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....hah

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Yea that's one of my pictures from the bike show last weekend... I posted them on this forum too

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=130307

But yea that confused me too..... can't say I've ever seen a Repsol Suzuki before :dontknow::headscrat

·
Registered
923 Posts
is a honda wanna be LOL is like kawazaki rossy scheme doesnt make any sense. loser

rodrigo

1 - 20 of 34 Posts