Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Holy crap, that's nuts! Those brakes must be massive to be able to stop that car. I wonder what country that's in?

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Welcome to the internet.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
probably has hydraulics with brakes on the trailor. You can use quick disconnects to disconnect the brakes or just leave them attached as you fold it up. I doubt you would be flying around with that anyway. Probably be something you do at low speed.
+1 brakes on the actual trailor are about the only thing that woulld make sense

·
Registered
78 Posts
That motorcycle is a Honda Goldwing, I just saw that bike at the dealership....and its basically a car. The thing was massive and had a 4 speaker stereo system, built in Navi, and ass warmers. Its insane

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Who wants to tow a car with a bike any way?
Why not? It isn't necessarily dangerous and it beats the cost of filling up a full sized tow truck.

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
Why not? It isn't necessarily dangerous and it beats the cost of filling up a full sized tow truck.
because uhhhh... well, though it's cheaper to fill than a towtruck it's just not as practical... how many goldwings would be good at pullin cars out of the ditch when it snows or sleets? just won't quite do the trick

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
because uhhhh... well, though it's cheaper to fill than a towtruck it's just not as practical... how many goldwings would be good at pullin cars out of the ditch when it snows or sleets? just won't quite do the trick
How many cars broken down on the side of the road need a full sized tow truck to haul them 5 miles down the road to the shop?

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
How many cars broken down on the side of the road need a full sized tow truck to haul them 5 miles down the road to the shop?
Tons of them. Granted many cars would be fine being towed by this goldwing, but not all. Many car owners dont want their car to be taken to the shop 5 miles away, some want it to be taken to certain shops their familiar with. Like I said, much of the towing industry is picking up vehicles that have been in accidents and need flatbeds to haul them. Unlike Austin, where this may not be a terrible idea for an extra "hauler", up here in IL this would just be a bad idea. Most guys up here have 24 hour wrecking services and they keep their truck they are on call with at their house while they crash out and wait to be woke up. They would need to have their truck in case of rain, sleet, snow or another call to pick up someone who needs a flatbed. Obviously in Austin this might be practical for a large wrecking business that can afford to purchase one for all of those sunny texas days where they are just snatching cars off the highway or picking up a DUI car. It's kind of a luxury though. I wonder what the gas mileage on the goldwing would be hauling a car or truck? I also wonder how efficient it would be at hauling larger trucks, as I know there's lotsa them down in the Lone Star State.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts