Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 157 Posts
G

·
It's about damn time somebody form LI posted a meet and greet, no offense to my fellow NY'ers/city rider's....but hells yeah I'm IN!!!

G

·
Redliner, you want to meet again this weekend? Red we all can meet someplace around Hicksville/Syossett/ Oyster Bay area, or Eastern more like DPA? Up to you guys.

G

·
I was just going to post about this weekend.. Sounds good to me. There HAS to be more 600rr riders in the area, or does everyone have gsxrs these days..?
I hear ya, but as long as they ride like humans and keep safety in mind gskr's and anyone else for that matter may join. We're all NY'ers and two wheels is two wheels, lets all play nice together in the sand box. Last couple of times out, me and my homie headed down into the village of Port Jefferson where the ferry to CT is....and it was packed. Lots of bikes/things to do, places to eat, live music. Good vibe down there, awesome chill spot.
I'm in for this weekend!

G

·
I'm out usually after 1 pm, work till then and hit some twisties and head on over. Probably around 3-4 pm. We stay for a while, then cruise all the backroads back east.

G

·
I'd love to go riding this weekend but if I do it'll probably be in the evening on Saturday or Sunday. Been crazy busy recently...
Post up if you want to meet up, or pm me...whatever works. I usually don't ride after dark I don't trust it. But I'll go out any time in daylight, any of the days. Saturday, Sunday or Monday. I usually ride till sunset.

G

·
Jones Beach Air Show is this Sat and Sunday. I work right next McArthur airport and I can literally the fighter jets flying over head and landing...sick!!

1 - 20 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.