Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the longest ride anyones ever been in during bumper to bumper traffic? I was in bumper traffic for an hour and a half on a slight incline enough not to be able to just walk it or play the clutch to move enough. Anyone deal with this on a regular basis? Thought my hand/forearm was going to fall off.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya I havent really had traffic this bad but cars were i guess trying to see what was going on and everyone was kind of angeled different ways so there wasnt really room and stl drivers are idiots i could have seen someone jerk the wheel seeing me coming up to pass

·
Registered
796 Posts
sometimes that happens to me when the lane is just way to narrow, i just wait till it opens up a little then go, sometimes drivers are nice enough to move over.

Unless they're like my dad and purposely get closer to the other lane, hes an *******. lol

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
well the longest ive ridden in stop and go traffic, splitting lanes most of the way of course...was from ridersinc back to play place...about a 100 mile trip through the heart of the LA 101 and 60 freeways during massive traffic...not fun at all...it was more tiring than going through a canyon ride haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts