Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guys, its been way to long since I've been around. Moved to a new house and haven't had internet. Still riding and loving every second. Upgraded my 600rr to a fireblade (no hate >:)). Glad to be back and hope to start posting again on a regular basis. oh, and here you go, the new ride.......

·
Registered
3,325 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Agreed, just the big brother of the 600rr's anyways :CHEERS:.

Thanks, for the support of the bike. I like it alot

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Honestly not really much. The guy before me has done a lot. pretty much everything that I would think about doing. Full 2-bros exhaust, PCV, Projector headlights, Quickshift linkage, Chaingaurd, frame sliders, Fender eliminator, Shaded tail ligh, blinkers, Shorty Pazzo Levers, PC'd pegs. Only thing I might do is get some different grips, just so I can say I did something. Its a Streetbike through and through so I don't go all crazy with mods.

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
My '08 1000rr was a FANTASTIC bike, except for the oil burning. Honda wouldn't cover it. I haven't owned a Honda since. Even on the track, it was flawless. Honestly, really great bikes.

·
BOTM Winner Jan 2015
1,962 Posts
My '08 1000rr was a FANTASTIC bike, except for the oil burning. Honda wouldn't cover it. I haven't owned a Honda since. Even on the track, it was flawless. Honestly, really great bikes.

I heard the '08's were known for that issue. I'm really wanting to upgrade soon but I know I can't anytime soon.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 26 Posts