Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my friend's buddies showed up at the track this weekend with his built RR. He has had quite a lot of work done to the motor. He didn't (wouldn't) say exactly what has been done, but there are many HRC parts in the motor....he dynoed the bike at 125 rwhp.

He has an aluminum subframe, 2004 Gixxer 750 front end, top of the line ohlins fork internals, custom made adjustable triple clamp, trick master cylinder, EBC Prolite rotors and probably more that I am not remembering....

here are a few pics...

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
all i can say is brilliant combo all around

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
sweet! Hey, I've got those rotors on my bike! heheheh

what's with the massive triple???

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
"Gixxer 750 Front End" Must hear more. I'm taking it that the 750 uses 43mm diameter fork tube? When I had my forks done they used springs fitted for a GSXr 750. Ahh I'm also forgetting the adjustable triple clamps. Give us more info if you can.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Not bad, now if only he used the superbike tail/seat with the rubber mold to hold body position, then it would be hot

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Coyote said:
"Gixxer 750 Front End" Must hear more. I'm taking it that the 750 uses 43mm diameter fork tube? When I had my forks done they used springs fitted for a GSXr 750. Ahh I'm also forgetting the adjustable triple clamps. Give us more info if you can.
i really don't have much info on the bike. like i said he is a friend of a friend. he bought a salvaged bike and built this one. i helped locate him some parts to help with the building of it. he finished putting it together late friday night and showed up saturday morning at the track.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Damn, I like that color. When and IF I get a track bike that has been my color of choice for a while. Maybe a little more orange. Awesome bike, awesome mods.

·
Registered
206 Posts
very nice!

·
Over the berm, and thru the woods, to grandmothers
1,220 Posts
I love the fact that he has the factory wings on his race bike. They look even nicer when they are on a really mean machine.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts