Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, probably not a big deal for some but I am excited about it. No more guessing around here! Havent opened it yet though.

Attachments

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
the manual is essential and i think it rocks

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Nice investment, expensive book but cheaper than an hours labor at the dealer! Does the manual have special sections for the '05 parts that are different, (forks, front brakes, etc.) or is it basically just the same as the other years?

·
Registered
569 Posts
is that a lot different from the electronic copy of the service manual that i got from someone in this site?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The manual has the '05 sections put right in, theres not a special section or anything. If the part or service is year specific it has 03-04 then followed by what the manual calls "after '04". Nice piece of reading though. It probably does not differ (other than the 05 stuff) to your cd-rom manuals, but I'm not familiar with those, so I couldnt truly tell you. I'm not sure the price (free for me), my Dad's really good friend works for American Honda R&D department (California) and he got it from him.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
13banger said:
The manual has the '05 sections put right in, theres not a special section or anything. If the part or service is year specific it has 03-04 then followed by what the manual calls "after '04". Nice piece of reading though. It probably does not differ (other than the 05 stuff) to your cd-rom manuals, but I'm not familiar with those, so I couldnt truly tell you. I'm not sure the price (free for me), my Dad's really good friend works for American Honda R&D department (California) and he got it from him.
That's what I meant, I should have worded it differently. Thanks for letting me know, I didn't know it was available for the '05s yet. I will probably order a copy now that I know it has the updated procedures.

·
Registered
206 Posts
good way to spend your money. i think its one of the best things you could buy...

·
Registered
767 Posts
send me a copy of the page that tells me tips for trouble shooting the starter...
or common problems.
your karma will get better
thanx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts