Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at all 600's yammy honda suzuki ETC.. i was curious if there was a big suzuki forum anyone knows about? thanks!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really do like this site. I have been on here sense last sept. not to many assholes so its alright. alot of nice people

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I really do like this site. I have been on here sense last sept. not to many assholes so its alright. alot of nice people
I'm pretty fond of this site too. I've been a member of r6 forum since 04 and lurk around a few others here and there but I've found myself spending the most time here when I'm not on Supraforums or my other supra related sites. I'll probably continue to be a regular here regardless of which motorcycle I end up with.

Alot of the members here have pretty unique personalities from what I've seen so far. To me that goes a long way so I don't feel like I'm talking to a bunch of immature kids or AIM bots.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm pretty fond of this site too. I've been a member of r6 forum since 04 and lurk around a few others here and there but I've found myself spending the most time here when I'm not on Supraforums or my other supra related sites. I'll probably continue to be a regular here regardless of which motorcycle I end up with.

Alot of the members here have pretty unique personalities from what I've seen so far. To me that goes a long way so I don't feel like I'm talking to a bunch of immature kids or AIM bots.
true that man true. I have read your post have you found a bike you are going to go with?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude buy the 07rr and be done with it ......

imo
Dunt get me wrong i love the 07 in white.But i would get a 06 first i like the style of them better, also the sales reps around my ares in sacramento,CA are real assholes. I got to other dealers Honda, Yammy and they are respectful. I dont kno if its becuase im only 18 or what.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
isn't the national geographic squid research site the general suzuki forum?

jk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
isn't the national geographic squid research site the general suzuki forum?

jk
lol your right man. Peoples avatars on here are pics of people on the track ETC. on there it is people doing wheelies in such hahaa :director:

C

·
0 Posts
... the sales reps around my ares in sacramento,CA are real assholes. I got to other dealers Honda, Yammy and they are respectful. I dont kno if its becuase im only 18 or what.
Probably because they care about you and don't want to see an 18 year kid old get in over his head with a modern sportbike.. (without proper training and experience, i'm sure you have plenty.) When the shitt hits the fan, a guy could really get hurt on one of these things.

Oh ya, buy the bike you like, not the bike that has the nicest dealer. Try, clawson's in fresno. They will give you a real nice deal.. lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Probably because they care about you and don't want to see an 18 year kid old get in over his head with a modern sportbike.. (without proper training and experience, i'm sure you have plenty.) When the shitt hits the fan, a guy could really get hurt on one of these things.

Oh ya, buy the bike you like, not the bike that has the nicest dealer. Try, clawson's in fresno. They will give you a real nice deal.. lol
Ya i know what your saying i have read all the stickies on every forums. Talking about 250's 500's 600's etc. I have read up. Taking my msf class this weekend. I know what i want. I try not to get attached to it becuase if i dont get it i dont want to be dissapointed. So maybe after this class my outlook might change. I know no matter what bike i get i will keep my head on my shoulders becuase i dont want to be one of those younger kids getting hurt or killed on a "modern" sport bike. Modern or not it dosent matter.

C

·
0 Posts
"Modern or not" is pretty broad. The 600cc bikes these days have 20 more power than the mid 90's.

But you are right, you can get in as much trouble on a 95 F3 with 90 horsepower..

·
Registered
906 Posts
Hmm... probably find that the GSXR-forum crashes often :icon_lol: j/k

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am looking at all 600's yammy honda suzuki ETC.. i was curious if there was a big suzuki forum anyone knows about? thanks!!!

Try gsxr.com. There's some good people over there. There's some azzholes too, but what forum dosen't have them.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Try gsxr.com. There's some good people over there. There's some azzholes too, but what forum dosen't have them.
i was just about to say the same thing what forum doesnt have stupid people on it.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
true that man true. I have read your post have you found a bike you are going to go with?
I'm probably gonna go with a ninja250. but nothing's set in stone.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts