Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so when i got my bike there was no front blinker installed and i got some flush mount blinkers to install but there is no wires inside the holes to hook too. Im just curious before i tear off the side fairings if someone could tell me where the wires are run from and the route they take on the way to the fairing so i can try to find them. Thanks :)

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts

Underneath the left side ram air cover you should be able to find the Turn signal
connectors / wires

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
One is light Blue the other is Orange

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow ok that helps alot. Im guessing because the light blue connector isnt very long that stock blinkers have a long pigtail? i guess im ganna have to extend the after market wire to reach i was thinking they would just be some slip on connectors chillin by the mounting holes..

·
Registered
42 Posts
so is it normal that since i have no rear blinkers (wires cut) that when i hit the switch to turn the front ones on, that they dont blink? the lights just come on.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
so is it normal that since i have no rear blinkers (wires cut) that when i hit the switch to turn the front ones on, that they dont blink? the lights just come on.
Yes that is normal

·
Registered
42 Posts
ok, i put the rear ones on, and they still dont blink. front and rear just come on. the idiot that had the bike before must have cut out the factory harnesses, cause they are hooked up as just power and ground. anyone know what resistance is needed to get them to blink? they are LED flushmounts front and rear. thanks.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
ok, i put the rear ones on, and they still dont blink. front and rear just come on. the idiot that had the bike before must have cut out the factory harnesses, cause they are hooked up as just power and ground. anyone know what resistance is needed to get them to blink? they are LED flushmounts front and rear. thanks.
46 watts total. The signal relay is integrated into the Dash.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts