Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 08 cbr 600rr and looking at getting a aftermarket exhaust for it. The reasons being, 1 don't like the look or sound of the stock, 2 want to also add aftermarket taillight. So I'm asking for what you guys have and how you like it for the sound and price and look.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just bought the Akrapovic Titanium slip-on for the 2009 cbr600rr I have, and the tripage rear light LED kit w/ turn signals and fender eliminator package. I can take a picture of it after it's installed if you want an idea of what it'll look like ;P

I'll also have to survive on only $180 left in my bank account for the next couple weeks as that just raped it.... so should be interesting.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just bought the Akrapovic Titanium slip-on for the 2009 cbr600rr I have, and the tripage rear light LED kit w/ turn signals and fender eliminator package. I can take a picture of it after it's installed if you want an idea of what it'll look like ;P

I'll also have to survive on only $180 left in my bank account for the next couple weeks as that just raped it.... so should be interesting.
$180?!?!?! Hahahahahahahahaha unfortunately I know the feeling :(

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
40 Posts
$180?!?!?! Hahahahahahahahaha unfortunately I know the feeling :(

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Heh, yeah. Next paycheck will cover the credit card in full and recover my bank account a bit. The past few weeks I've been in a bit of a spending fury getting bike parts and some more gym equipment for my house. Got a new seat coming, fairings, the exhaust and tail kit, it shall be beautiful!

Next year I've gotta get some Dual Intensity HIDs and halo eyes for my bike as well, and a damn trailer, and a power commander, and..... **** I need a better job >.<

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heh, yeah. Next paycheck will cover the credit card in full and recover my bank account a bit. The past few weeks I've been in a bit of a spending fury getting bike parts and some more gym equipment for my house. Got a new seat coming, fairings, the exhaust and tail kit, it shall be beautiful!

Next year I've gotta get some Dual Intensity HIDs and halo eyes for my bike as well, and a damn trailer, and a power commander, and..... **** I need a better job >.<
Hahaha yeah we all need a better job, or just need this stuff to cost less.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hahaha yeah we all need a better job, or just need this stuff to cost less.

For sure. Look forward to sexing up my CBR though, despite the brutal cost for it, lol. Only problem is I have to try not to drop it on the new fairings. Granted with a May track day coming up in less than a month, I'm not sure how long the new fairings will last lol. Hopefully just long enough to give me some practice on repainting my OEM ones...

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
I picked up a used Leo vince pipe here for cheap I love the way it sounds.

Also have a sequential integrated motydynamics tailight. I'm happy with it.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Keep an eye out in the for sale section and I'm sure you will find a good deal. I see a few good ones from time to time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts